Allweather gear repair kit.
Pieces of fabric and PVC adhesive.(90g)
- Clean the area to be repaired with soapy water, rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
- Cut a piece of matching fabric to slightly overlap the area to be repaired.
- The coated side of matching fabric (ie. exterior PVC side) is the one to be stuck to inside of garment.
- Spread a thin layer of glue onto the surfaces to be stuck together. Leave to dry for 7-8 mins.
- When glue should barely stick to fingers, place surfaces of material together and press hard.
- Leave to dry for several hours under heavy weight or better still, in a vice.
- To reinforce the repair (if required) repeat process with patch of matching fabric on the outside of the garment.
Colours : ASSORTED
Find a retailer