Professional all-weather jacket.
A longer at the back version of the Isopro jacket for better protection when bending down.
PPE Category IEN 343: 2003+A1: 2007
High performance jacket with two major innovations:
- The Isolatech technique (patented) reducing condensation by insulating the areas of contact (shoulders, chest, top of back)
- The “MAGIC” hood (patented) providing an unimpaired view in all circumstances and allowing a hard hat to be worn. It moves with the head.
- Kimono-style cut for greater ease of movement. Longer at the back for better protection.
- Cap-Coz fabric for comfort and Nylpêche fabric in area subject to wear.
- High-frequency welded seams.
- Heavy duty zip fastener under double self-grip flap.
- Adjustable elasticated inner cuffs with snap fasteners.
For maximum protection, the ISOMAX jacket can be worn with PPE classed trousers or bib & braces.
Fabric Cap Coz
NYLPÊCHE / CAP COZ :Very tear resistant. Double-sided coating. Designed and perfected for industrial fishing, this fabric has been embraced by the majority of fishermen throughout the world. The coating is carefully elaborated using only high-quality plasticizers. This explains this fabric’s excellent resistance to variations in temperature, as well as oils and grease. The technical characteristics of the Nylpêche fabric provide completely waterproof garments second to none for their strength and suppleness. Composition: Polyester 150 g/m². Double sided PVC coating with a high-quality composition 335 g/m². Total weight 485 g/m². CAP-COZ fabric: Supple and heavy duty. Coated on one side. A fabric approved by sailors for many years. The generous outer coating makes it very strong and entirely waterproof, while remaining highly supple. It also withstands temperature variations very well. The Cap Coz’s interior jersey is pleasant to the touch, provides thermal insulation and reduces condensation. Composition: Polyester jersey 110 g/m². 1 side PVC coating 370 g/m². Total weight 480 g/m².
Colours : YELLOW/BLACK
Find a retailer