Very comfortable and light weight PU safety boots for use on cold surfaces. Safety boots compliant with EN ISO 20345 European Standard (S4). Deep tread pattern and extra-thick sole for use on ice-cold surfaces.
PPE CATEGORY II EN ISO 20345: 2011
- Hydrolysis resistance (hydrolysis = chemical breakdown due to reaction with water)
- Excellent thermal insulation while remaining supple at -20°C
- Sole resistant to acids and organic solvents, oils and grease
- Heel lug on boots for easy kick-off
- Heel energy absorption
- Removable insole
- Steel toe cap resisting an impact of over 200 J and compression of up to 15kN for loads (1.5 tonnes)
- Antistatic and non-slip sole with extra deep tread pattern.
- Excellent protection on icy surfaces, withstanding temperatures as low as - 70°C
For maximum protection, check the condition of your boots thoroughly before each use. DO NOT USE the boots if the protective parts (i.e. toe cap, sole) are damaged.
Colours : ORANGE, GREEN, NAVY
Find a retailer