A self-inflating life-jacket designed for hard-working conditions with improved comfort and safety.
PPE category III ISO 12402–3 : 2006
Variant of the Perf lifejacket. Light plastic buckle. (neoprene protection option to protect from fishing net hooks).
Integrated crotch strap to prevent the jacket from rising when in the water.
Dual-material outer envelope made of Nylpêche fabric (480 g/m²) to with stand wear and tear and Glentex fabric (320 g/m²) on the neckband for suppleness and comfort.
Ergonomic at work:
Worn high on the chest, very short, they bring ease of movement and provide great comfort over long period of use.
High performance: Double-skin bladder guarantees efficiency even when damaged.
Powerful firing pin triggered by dissolvable tablet, a guarantee of reliability. Integrated D-ring (EN ISO 12401).
Equipped with a fixation for a beacon or multi-flash light. Manual pull cord trigger and mouthpiece for oral inflation. 2 tone whistle.
The Isotop smock and the 3D jacket are the only tops that are large enough to be worn over an inflated lifejacket, allowing it to work properly and guaranteeing the safety of the user.
Important: Seek advice from the retailer on purchase. Check the detailed brochure supplied with the lifejacket.
- Changing the tablet and rearming the jacket is quick, easy and affordable.
- The lifejacket should not be re-packed without having been dried and rearmed (see rearming kit)
- How often you change the tablet depends on the ambient humidity in which the jacket is used.
- This prevents the lifejacket being triggered unintentionally due to the deterioration of the tablet.
- Check that all your lifejacket accessories are in place and comply with safety standards.
- Get your lifejacket checked out periodically by a Guy Cotten approved Centre (every year if used professionally).
For maximum protection, please check the condition of your life jacket, the trigger devices and its servicing date. To protect the trigger bobbin/pill from dissolving prematurely due to hight temperatures/atmospheric humidity, adapt the regularity with which you change these bobbins/pills.
Annual servicing is a must. Have your jacket serviced by one of the approved GUY COTTEN servicing stations.
Nylpêche : Very hard-wearing. The technical characteristics of the Nylpeche fabric provide completely waterproof garments unequalled for their strength and flexibility. PVC coating on two sides, easy to clean. Ideal for intensive and even "aggressive" uses. 485g/m².
Colours : YELLOW
Find a retailer